Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the lovely Natasa from Simply Me. I love her amazing reviews and nail polish posts and you should definitely check out her blog. Thank you Natasa for tagging me!



The Rules:
Thank and link to the amazing person that nominated you.
List the rules and display the award. 
Share 7 things/facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post. 
Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog and follow the person who nominated you. 


My 7 facts:
1.) I lived in Texas for 10 months and try to visit there at least every other year to visit my lovely host family. 
2.) I can't stand to be late. 
3.) I love colorful patterned socks. 
4.) I rarely ever do sports or work out and feel really bad about it but I'm just too lazy. 
5.) I don't have a middle name. 
6.) I changed my diet to a dairy-free diet in January 2014.
7.) I watch way too many Youtube Beauty videos. 


My nominees:
Pilar from Plovesfashion
Grace from Abitgraceful
Ewelina from Chiclifestyleofewelina
Melissa from Lemonmel


Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!



19 comments:

  1. Congratulation doll very well deserve I do not have a middle name either we have something in common.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so much in common, I watch a lot of YouTube and don't have a middle name..
    How do u manage without dairy products, I mean no milk no cheese..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation :)
    Www.Curvyandhappiness.Blogspot.It

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation! :)
    Let me know if you would like to follow each other :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! Thanks for the nomination!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and thank you so much :) Love your blog!!

    | abitgraceful.blogspot.com |

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with patterned socks too! I usually like to show them off as well because they look so cute. Congratulations on being nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey girl thanks for dropping by my blog :D you are such a cutie and i love your blog!! keep up with the great work!
    also i'm following you now and hope you can return the love (:


    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the award and your nominees, your blog is great. you should stop by mine:)

    keep in touch
    Daisy/// www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers :) We have so much in common..no middle name, no exercise, too many youtube videos and I lived in Texas but only for 4 months :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey honeyyy!!!

    I just found your blog and I looooove it!!!

    Your blog is design is fantastic and your posts

    as well :):)

    Would you like to follow each other????

    Just let me know:) Keep in touch gal!!!

    Kisses
    Vicky

    HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for nomination xxxx

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. From these 7 facts I can definitely say we are very similar!! I absolutely detest being late aswell and I also watch way too much youtube!
    Thanks for the nomination!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...