Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites

Happy first Advent everybody! Another month has gone by which means it's time for my monthly favorites. My favorite memory from this month definitely is the trip to Las Vegas from which we came back yesterday. We had an amazing time and I will definitely share some pictures with you soon. 

I got quite a few new beauty products in November and have been loving a lot of new things that I want to share with you guys. 



Benefit - Gimme Brow: I have heard so many great things about this brow product that I decided to get it for myself. I always have a hard time doing my brows because they are very sparse and this product really helps in making them look fuller and more defined. This is the only product I have been using throughout last month to fill in my brows and I'm planning on doing a more in-dept review. 

Benefit - High Brow: While I was looking for the Benefit gimme Brow I stumbled across this highlighting pencil. It had many great reviews so I decided to pick it up as well. I have been using this product as a brow highlight and also have been liking it for my inner corners. 

Real Techniques - Buffing Brush: This brush came in a Real Techniques brush set that I got in a recent haul. I have been liking this brush for applying foundation and bronzer and it gives a very natural finish. 



Urban Decay - Naked Flushed Palette: I got this palette in the same haul where I got the Real Techniques brush set. It is amazing for travelling and that's why I took it with me on the trip to Vegas. This has been the only bronzer and highlighter that I used while travelling and the color of the blush is just beautiful. 


Manhattan - Powder Rouge in elegant violett: Another blush I have been loving last month is elegant violett from Manhattan. This is a beautiful pinkish mauve shade that has a bit of a shimmer to it. It looks very natural on the cheeks and is perfect for the fall and winter time. 

NYX - Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait: I was super excited when I saw that these were finally available in Germany and I got quite a few of them. The one I have been wearing the most last month is Strawberry Parfait, a beautiful mauve-y berry shade. It is a little bit sheerer than I expected it but it looks beautiful on its own for a natural finish or on top of a berry lipstick if you want a bit more color. 



Urban Decay - Naked 2: This is the only favorites product that I had for a while and that I rediscovered in November. I haven't used this palette in a while and that's why I decided to take it with me to the trip to Vegas to use it more often again. This is the only eye shadow palette that I brought with me and I really have been liking it. My favorite shades are Bootycall, Tease, Suspect, Pistol and Verve. 




Benefit - They're Real: This is a trial size that I got with a beauty set from Benefit a while ago and I thought it was time to finally try this mascara. And I love it! I always wondered if the hype about this mascara is really worth it and I have to say that it is. I will definitely purchase the full size once this is used up. 



L'ORÉAL - Nude Magique BB Powder: I have tried quite a few different drugstore powders and this is one of the most natural looking. I don't know how it works on oily skin because my skin is dry and I only use powder to set my foundation. But it definitely gives a very natural finish. 

What are some of your favorite products of November?     

XOXO - Amelie





31 comments:

  1. Nice8ce makeup items love Naked and Urban Decay awesome products.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As you can see I really like Urban Decay!

      Delete
  2. Qué bonitas los colores de las sombras!
    Besos,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Produkte :)
    Die benefit Mascara mag ich mir auch bald kaufen.

    <3, Anne
    thebeautiesdiaries.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Mascara ist wirklich toll! Kann ich nur empfehlen. :-)

      Delete
  4. naked- always. i love them

    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely great products. I'm excited for Naked 3!

      Delete
  5. Love the products you have mentioned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I love Urband Decay Naked palettes. Have you tried Naked 3? It looks so pretty!
    Great list!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't tried Naked 3 yet but I'm thinking about purchasing it!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! Urban Decay has some amazing products! :)

      Delete
  8. We have so many similar favourites!!
    Benefit's gimme brow is amazing! I haven't used it that many times because I'm a newbie at filling my brows out!! :)

    Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have a lot of similar favorites! I realized that when I read your post! :)

      Delete
  9. Great products! I love the RT buffing brush too

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That brush really is amazing! :)

      Delete
  10. Nice to see that Naked is on your list. That palette is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I want to have the new Naked3 also :)

      Delete
  11. I posted your article to my myspace profile
    That was an interesting read! I would love to read more posts from you ^^b Bookmarked this page =]
    online arcade games

    ReplyDelete
  12. These all look awesome! I love urban decay eye shadow!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think UD has the best eye shadows. Love their palettes!

      Delete
  13. Love your make-up choices! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. We can def follow each other. Following you now. :)

    www,pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! Will follow you back!

      Delete
  14. How I love Urban Decay, love your make up haul here..love their eye shadow kit the most!
    I would like to invite you to please participate in my International Giveaway from Sammy Dress !

    International Giveaway from Sammy Dress
    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know about the giveaway!

      Delete
  15. there's nothing better than a naked palette:) also love the "nude" serie of maybelline. i got myself the bb cream of that collection.

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you on that! :)

      Delete
  16. Follower# 234
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! Makes me happy :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...