Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide For Her


1) Origins Skin Care Set: Beauty or skin care sets are great presents because they are a great way to try a few different products from a beauty line. Origins came out with a lot of different limited skin care gift sets. 

2) Yankee Candle Christmas Red Ribbon Basket Gift Set: or any kind of candle/candle gift set.

3) Luxury Choker Bib: Jewelry of any kind makes a great present. This is one of my favorite statement necklaces of the moment. 

4) Decoration Items: I found these vases and ceramic boxes at H&M Home and love that the pieces look more expensive than they are. Plus these boxes are great for storage. 

5) John Green - The Collection: I think books always make a great present but can be difficult to give because you really need to know what the person enjoys to read. Everyone has a different taste. 

6) Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I think you really cannot go wrong with a good quality eye shadow palette such as the UD Naked Basics Palette. 

7) Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything Gift Set: Make up sets are great if you are not sure what kind of make up the person would like because different products from one beauty brand can be tested out. 

8) URBAN DECAY 24/7 SHADOW PENCIL STASH: The UD 24/7 shadow pencils are great quality and this set contains 5 different shades. 

9) Desigual Women's Scarf: Scarfs are a great accessory, especially for this time of the year. 


Thank you for reading. 

- Amelie 

23 comments:

  1. Great ideas for Christmas gift like the Yankee Candles and the Naked palette.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post theyre all really good ideas, I like the decorative items you picked I love H&M home stuff :)
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great gift ideas!! I love john green books :)

    http://ashleysuemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really good christmas gifts! I especially love the benefit gift set and the John Green book collection!!

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year someone gave me a Yankee candle set. It was the best thing I received. Those candles smell amazing. XD I love the rest of the gift ideas you've posted here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!! Awesome blog!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/11/dress-like-fashionista.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have #6 and it is my fav! Thinking of getting it for my sis for Christmas!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely have my eyes on the John Green book set... for my friend of course :) hehe
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gift ideas! I love the necklace.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! i'd love to get the John Green set myself!

    P.S. New follower ;) I'd love it if you could check out my blog
    between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi doll, lovely blog.. sure we can follow each other.. just let me know when you will have followed me and I'll immidiatly do the same!
    Laura xxx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. so nice! shall we follow by fb and bloglovin?

    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love like everything on that list!!

    http://evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great list. I'd definitely be happy with anything here :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great ideas for gifts!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/celeb-style-accessories-by-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would definitely love any of these things under my Christmas tree! haha. I've been wanting to try Origins products for the longest time since they all seem to have such good reviews. Also totally wanting a Naked palette. Especially with all the hype about the Naked 3! Lovely Christmasy post :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely selection!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know on my blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. i would love those books! im an avid reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great gift guide! The necklace is so pretty. I just recently purchased one of the Urban Decay pencils and had to go back to the store and buy more as gifts after trying mine. They'll make great stocking stuffers.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooh yes scarves are great gifts definitely!!you've chosen some great products there!:)I'm now following your blog girlie:)x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...