1) Origins Skin Care Set: Beauty or skin care sets are great presents because they are a great way to try a few different products from a beauty line. Origins came out with a lot of different limited skin care gift sets.
2) Yankee Candle Christmas Red Ribbon Basket Gift Set: or any kind of candle/candle gift set.
3) Luxury Choker Bib: Jewelry of any kind makes a great present. This is one of my favorite statement necklaces of the moment.
4) Decoration Items: I found these vases and ceramic boxes at H&M Home and love that the pieces look more expensive than they are. Plus these boxes are great for storage.
5) John Green - The Collection: I think books always make a great present but can be difficult to give because you really need to know what the person enjoys to read. Everyone has a different taste.
6) Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I think you really cannot go wrong with a good quality eye shadow palette such as the UD Naked Basics Palette.
7) Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything Gift Set: Make up sets are great if you are not sure what kind of make up the person would like because different products from one beauty brand can be tested out.
8) URBAN DECAY 24/7 SHADOW PENCIL STASH: The UD 24/7 shadow pencils are great quality and this set contains 5 different shades.
9) Desigual Women's Scarf: Scarfs are a great accessory, especially for this time of the year.
Thank you for reading.