- Lining my upper lid. First of all it takes forever when I try to line my upper lids and then I can't get it to ever match on both eyes. They always look different in a really bad way. I tried everything - gel eyeliner, liquid liner, felt tip liner, pencils, ... And don't even get me started on winged liner. I envy anyone that can perfectly do a winged line.
- Contouring. Sometimes it looks perfect and then I'm all proud of myself. But most of the time I just can't do it. I either set the contour too high on my face, or to low or it just looks like my cheeks are muddy. Sometimes it won't blend out at all and then it just looks really patchy.
- Applying nail polish. It takes forever to paint my nails. I take SO long to paint one nail that half of the polish already drys on my nail which makes it all streaky. And I get the polish all over my skin.
- Plucking my eyebrows and filling them in. It's not that I suck at plucking my eyebrows, I just never do it regularly because I'm too lazy. And then I also have a hard time keeping them in the same shape. I really suck at filling them in so that they match. I know, people say your eyebrows should be sisters, not twins but mine are more like cousins! Also I have a small scar above my right eye which leaves a sparse space in my eyebrows and I never seem to be able to fill that space in with an eyebrow pencil so that it's not noticeable anymore.
- Styling my hair. Everything besides straightening or curling my hair, I suck at. Sometimes I can't even get an easy ponytail to look right. Another thing I totally suck at is teasing my hair. I don't even know what I'm doing wrong. I have watched hundreds of tutorials on how to tease your hair and it looks so easy but I just can't do it.
I also tag anyone who reads this post. I hope a lot of people do this tag so I don't feel so bad! :)
Thanks for reading!